Mobilization structure at the state is anchored in the Department of Social Mobilization. The department carry out the followings;
- Coordinate and mobilization of basic education programmes in the state
- Provide guidelines for the implementation of all mobilization activities for the UBEC programmes in the LGEAs
- LIAISE with the UBEC/ZOnal office in mobilizing support, Funding and Stakeholders involvement in all UBE programmes.
- Publish the relevant programmes and attainment of the UBE programme in the State.
- Ensure the active collaboration of all stakeholders for, participating in the execusion, monitoring and evaluation of all basic education delivery process.
- Undertake mobilization activities towards addressing peculiar basic education challenges prevalent in the state.
- Assist in the setting up of relevant UBE mobilization committee at the state, LGA and community.